NYE at DOJM + It’s Alright Now Single Release
Happy New Year! By the grace of God, we made it to 2023!
Our Watch Night Service was full of powerful praise and worship as we thanked God for all He brought us through and looked forward to a new year of His faithfulness. DOJM Music and Dr. Barbara Blake encouraged us with their newly released single, “It’s All Right Now.” Whatever you’re going through, remember that Jesus has fixed it, and it’s all right now!
Pastor Denny began his message by sharing a prophetic word highlighting 5 focus areas for the new year:
- Purge (naturally & spiritually)
- Spiritual growth
- Save and invest
- Be intentional with family (be a peacemaker)
Additionally, our pastor told us to draw a line with our yesterday. He told us to leave fear, failures, accusations, etc. behind. Going into 2023, he told us to remember:
- You can’t have spiritual growth and do whatever you want. You’re going to have to lay some stuff down. (Philippians 3:13)
- You may have to walk in uncomfortable places and trust God so He can pour into you what He wants. (Genesis 12:1-3)
- You’re not odd; you’re special. Even Jesus was considered weird by some closest to Him.
- Your future is bright even if you aren’t where you want to be now.
- If you have the faith to move from your familiar, God’s got something new for you. (Isaiah 43:18-19)
- The enemy tried everything he could, and you still made it. God covered you. (Isaiah 43:2)
We got this.